Innovative Experiential Training and Coaching Camp
|What happens when you discover how to combine your Talents with Passion?|
|How is it when you get to be more present by improving your self-confidence and communication skills?|
|Are you ready for a highly innovative, fun experience to deal better with Yourself, with People and Horses?|
5 days 4 nights in an authentic historical Ranch to:
Heighteen your senses
Master your Talents
combined with Passion
Connect with your
Ride with presence and
go beyond your limits
Improve your skills to bond
with horses and people
You will learn how to ...
- Increase your Confidence
- Expand your comfort zone
- Brake some limiting beliefs and change with better ones
- Link your Talents with your Passion
- Go beyond the 5 senses
- Be more "present"
- Create stronger bonds with people
- Be a better Leader of Yourself and Others
- Master the secrets of non-verbal communication
- Create more balance in your life
What will you do?
- Connect with a group of people like you
- You will be given a horse to bond with
- Gather together around the campfire
- Get in touch with horses' wisdom
- Experience the ranch life: catch, groom, feed the horses
- Listen to cowboys' poems
- Learn how to be present as horses do
- Have a meal in the desert
- Enhance your 5 senses
- Ride in the desert
- Practice "talking without words"
- Join up
- Combine Focus and Passion
- Lead your horse through obstacles
- Learn how to apply all that in your everyday life
- Have a lot of fun
Jerry Spoto has 17 years experience as a professional Life Coach with ICF (International Coach Federation) PCC credential (Professional Certified Coach), Licensed Trainer of Neurolinguistic Programming by The Society of NLP™, he is fond of horses and studying the similarities between riding horses and the life he created “Ride your Life”, is a unique coaching methodology to the world, coaching people to take the reins of their lives. In December 2016 it has been published in Choice, the most prestigious magazine of professional coaching in the USA.
Gabriel Arteaga is a wrangler at White Stallion Ranch. He has worked closely with many equine clinicians: from Kathy Pike to Jim Masterson, he has studied the greats like Monty Roberts, Clinton Anderson, Carson James, Mustang Maddy, and Buck Brannaman. For the past 4 years he’s been studying everything equine, from anatomy to training methodologies and believes that a good horseman is one who can change his own thoughts, emotions, movements and behaviors; not the horses. Currently his horsemanship is ever evolving, researching and innovating.