Choose the language Eliges tu idioma Scegli la lingua
The Ranch lies on a stunning flat territory at the edge of the Saguaro National Park, a conservation area in which the nature has been untouched for centuries. It faces the nearby Panther Peak Mountain whose area has been the set of several movies for over 70 years and it is surrounded by acres of land in which the local wildlife still thrives.
We will be staying in beautiful and comfortables suites western-themed furnished. The facility is immersed in the Arizona’s desert landscape and perfectly set in its natural environment. The food is delicious and they use fresh, quality ingredients and home-style recipes to offers a variety of meal options to please meat lovers, vegetarians and people with dietary restrictions.
We will experience the western hospitality where the tradition combines with the 50 years experience of the family who owns this ranch, which has been awarded several times for excellence in service and value and it is one of the first 10 Historical Hotels in America.
What is included in the Retreat
- 7 nights of accommodation in comfortable shared ranch style suites with special attention to details
- Transfers to and from Tucson airport
- 3 meals daily with beverages like coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade and cappuccino
- The “Ride your Life” program studies, the learning material and a lot of practice
- A horse to work & bond with for the duration of our stay
- Exploration on horse back of unique locations of Arizona Desert and Saguaro National Park
- Training and daily learning by mixing theory with outdoor ranch activities
- Individual Life or Business Coaching session on the horse
- Practices to transform your mind, body and soul in complete connection with yourself